House for Auction
Dual Living in a Prime Inner City Location
Property ID 2025128Talk about making first impressions as soon as you arrive at 63 Moreton Street you instantly feel the attention to detail and care that has gone into the design of this family home.
Immaculately maintained and presenting as new' the home was professionally designed and built for the current owner to accommodate multiple family living arrangements and is being offer to the market for the very first time.
Across two levels, the separate yet flowing living spaces are generously proportioned and feature the quality craftsmanship of a bygone era. The polished timber floorboards, stunning granite benches and banks of sliding glass doors ensure this home meets the requirements of modern family living.
The entire home is air conditioned for your comfort, the covered timber decks are perfect for entertaining the largest of parties or small family soires. The backyard is fully fenced and private with a grassy area perfect for children and pets to play.
At only 4km from Brisbane's CBD in the Poets Corner' precinct of Norman Park, this home is further enhanced by an exceptional inner-city location that promises a lifestyle to spare.
Situated on one of Brisbane's prettiest pockets, a wide leafy street surrounded by cafs, parks and within easy walking distance of state and private schools and the cross-river ferry will have you in New Farm for a fun night out!
Additional Features include:
* 4 bedrooms with built in robes and air conditioning
* Granite kitchens with modern appliances and plenty of storage
* Polished timber flooring: Banks of sliding glass doors
* Newly renovated bathrooms: Timber shutters
* Generous covered outdoor entertaining areas: Grassy level yard (405m2)
* Quiet Poets Corner' precinct with leafy district outlook
* 2 car accommodation + extra storage in garage
* 405m2 level block fully landscaped with established gardens
* Norman Park SS catchment and access to Private schools
* Multiple public transport nearby: Cross River Ferry to New Farm
* Cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance
This quality home must be inspected to be appreciated immaculate, low maintenance and waiting to be enjoyed! Call Karen on: 0433 745 530 or George on: 0411 073 363 today to view before someone else steels your dream!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.